Photographer & Studio Owner
It is amazing to look back after 10 years and think about your goals as a photographer. What were my goals then? What are they now? Many others are driven by competitions, awards, and earning recognition. I will be the first to tell you, that it is more important to me to Capture your Moments and create "Art" for the local community than to be published. I love the fact that so many of my very first clients still
come to see me, and I get to watch their children grow. I love the fact that I am there to Capture the romance of a wedding day, the bubbling laughter from children, the admiration that couples have on their anniversary, and the pride that parents have with their first newborn session. I absolutely love what I do, and I love sharing it with everyone.
Ginger has been working as a professional in the local community for ten years. She has attended many training seminars, work shops, and photography clinics. She has a unique approach to photography that is well suited for families and children. She has learned how to "Capture" that unique quality that turns portraits into art. At Capture the Moment Photography, you will
always receive that extra sparkle!
Experience & Acknowledgements
- Self Taught Professional Photographer starting in 1999
- Awarded the Fremont County Photographer of the Year for 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009
- Awarded Artist of the Month for April 2007
- Active member of Wedding & Portraits Photographers International since 2005
- Active Member of National Association of Photoshop Professionals since 2006
- Over Eight years experience with Professional Studio Photography as well as Location Photography
- Blossom Pageant Photographer since 2005
- National member of the NILMDTS foundation ~ for infant bereavement therapy.